Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text

Friday, June 15, 2007

Ferlin's art pieces




Tonight I m not sleepy, still up downloading some pixs from hp. For 2 weeks, Ferlin is on art class holiday program. She brought home cute pieces of art done in class. Though it looked a bit complicated for her age, guess it was being done with lots of help from teachers.. ke ke...

Ferlin has grown up... she speak very differently nowadays.. she wants to do things on her own and on many times, upset with us because we refuse to let her do what she wants. Since Jayden was born on 9 April 2007, it was rather difficult taking care of 2 kids. Ferlin is very demanding nowadays and I have to pay lots of attention on her.. she gets jealous quite easily. I hope it is a phrase which she will grow out of it. She does sayang her "didi" but at times would be very jealous of him. Wa, sleepy now ... got to stop nw.....to be continued! Pixs of ferlin's artwork to be shown to her again when she grows up.....

No comments: