Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text

Monday, October 22, 2007

I am back!

It has been a while since I last logged in. Life has been breezing past!!! time really flies. I m into my new job for near 2 mths. Well, it has been a very trying time for me as my superiors left for better opportunities and I m left to be the covering team leads. This is tough as I m pretty new to my role and given this additional responsibilities now, its not easy to cope with. Nevertheless will try my best...

As for my 2 kids, wow long story... Jayden was hospitalised for 3 days in end Aug due to UTI. Thank god everything was all right finally after MCU and x rays..phew.....it was a very worrying period for me.... bt I knw mother is there to bless me and my kids always... tks mum...

Jingru as usual was her naughty self. She has grown to be very jealous of her brother and always wants our attention. Hope she will slowly learn to be more obedient.....

Real tired now, tommorrow got to wake up early. Got to go now...

No comments: