Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My thoughts on a quiet and peaceful night...

I am back... Was chatting with Angeline on MSN just now... missed seeing Jayce and Ser on MSN.. where are u girls??? Ke ke ke. Of cos also not forgetting buddy Vlora as well.. missed our daily chatting and the days when we were working together.

Life have been pretty busy for me lately. Its work, then head home most of the days. On weekends time are spent with the kids. Sometimes, it feels so good slowing down a bit and doing some reflection in life. In the past, I try to always put others before myself, and sometimes I feel that I dont treat myself equally well. I began to feel sad and unhappy about life. At times I will ponder and think if this is what I really want in my life.

Friends who are true to me told me my weaknesses, and I truly acknowledge that and accepted it, because they want the best for me. Thanks buddies...you know who you are...

I guess all human being have weaknesses, they are vulnerable by nature.. but one must know what they want in life in order to persevere and achieve the best out of life. Dont be too mindful of how or where you stand in people's eyes, u need not please everybody and as long as your conscience is clear, you owe noone an explanation. I am happy to say that for the past 32 years, I have always readily help others and have never done anything wrong to hurt anybody. But If I have hurt anyone, that is definitely unintentionally. I have always believe in Karma.

I know for the days to come, I will want to stay happy everyday and not let anything put me down. For myself. family & kids, I promised myself I will be a happier person from now on and be contented with what I have in life. Jia You!!

No comments: