Today is the last day of 7th month.. during the entire mth, I could feel my dearest mummy around me... I dreamt of her more often, I can see moth in my house etc etc.. I can sense she is around me constantly giving me her blessing. I missed her terribly much, but the thought of her in eternal life consoled me a little..she might not be here physically but in my heart there's always a room for her. 2 years and 7 mths, she had left us for another world, times flies, there was not a day which passes without missing her. The thought of never being able to see her again in my entire life frightens me a lot.. saddens me as well. But there was nothing I could do to bring her back, absolutely nothing. Somtimes, knowingly that thinking of her brings me sadness, I chose not to think and stay happy. Deep down, my heart has healed but I could still feel the pain each time I reminiscence the happier times together which we have shared in our house in Yishun. Nobody except mummy would have done so much for me, but god chose to take her away when I am all ready to give her a better life. "WHY"??? this questions still pops up sometimes.. no answer to it.. guess it is all FATED. If I have a choice, I want to be her daughter again next life.Above is a pix of us in happier times. I might have lost her to a terrifying illness but in my heart, I salute her as she fought the battle thoroughly.. without giving up till the last moment of her breathe. I admire her courage, she is such a strong and amazing woman...I love you always mummy, will never forget what you have done for me..
Let eternal life grant onto you
Let perpetual lght shine on you
May you rest in peace.
Love always-Ah Gal
















1 comment:
Dear friend, I am really touched by your words, your love and your pain....Death torn us apart but love will bond us forever!! I truely learned something from you, always treasure your loves ones...And do remember I treasured our friendship forever too! Jia you!!!
Post a Comment