Yesterday celebrated Hui's birthday at KTV followed by supper, slept at 3.30 am and now like zombie.. wondered hui and ser got energy to work today?? OMG!! It was a fun nite.. waiting Hui to post pixs ya.... ha ha ha , pls dont post the ugly ones hor.. ha ha ha ha!
Was in KL over the last weekend, it was an enjoyable and fruitful trip. Stayed in Coronade Hotel along Bt Bintang for 2 days and drive down to Port Dickson to stay in Legends water chalet as well. Hubby do not like KL as shopping are mostly in our itinery, he liked beaches and relaxing spots the best... for me, I cant really shop with 2 kids in tow. Hence my buy is limited to a shoe, a dress, disappointed of my buy....
Ferlin fusses a lot during the entire trip. Poor kids vomited, could be due to the long journey. Ferlin went to the doctor in KL as she was running a fever and could not eat well. Didi was generally ok, did not really fuss and was rather easy to handle. Thank God! I wished I had more time for my kids, I treasured the 3 days with them very much. Shall plan more of this short getaways more often, real bonding time with them, away from stress and hassle of life here.. even for a short 3 days, it rejuvenates my mind and soul...
















No comments:
Post a Comment