Today is an unlucky day for me.As office PC got hang very often, requested IT guy to do some check on it. He suggested transporting some data from C drive to D drive to minimise space. Upon checking he found out that D drive needs formating in order for the transfer to be done, hence formated my D drive. Guess what, all my data in C drive went missing while D drive contains no important data which he claimed he had transfered.
OMG!!!! He trial and error from 2-5+ pm and my work was all stuck!!..Didnt he do any back up before initating transfer of files etc. Doesnt he knows best? Wa, questions started to fly and I was like fuming mad. I have so many important documents.. my email personal folders, my legal letters, my reports.. OMG!!! If not recoverable then what will becomes of me.. sure die!! Eventually my boss brought me to see his boss, only solution was to purhcase a recover deleted items application in order for my files to be recovered. Which means my claim against him that he has deleted my folders were not unfounded.. yet he remains adament that he did not delete any of my folders, merely transport some files from C to D drive, so in short does it means the files got lost on its way to it's new home - D drive?? I hope I will have good news tommorrow, else si de heng can...
Angry Birds
15 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment